Jennifer Lawrence Opens Up About Filming Her First Sex Scene (Ever) With Chris Pratt

The "skills" section of Jennifer Lawrence's on-screen resume is certainly not lacking: Besides her crazy-good acting abilities, she's started a revolution in The Hunger Games, kicked ass as a superhero in the X-Men films, competed in a ballroom dance competition in Silver Linings Playbook, and nailed the perfect Long Island accent inAmerican Hustle. But the one thing J.Law has never done in her short-but-successful acting career is film a sex scene. (Most likely because most of the men that have played her significant other—Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale—are practically old enough to be her father, but I digress.) That is, until now.
Jennifer Lawrence is currently filming the sci-fi astronaut flick Passengers with Chris Pratt (which she's also earning nearly $8 million more than him for, but again, I digress), and in it, the duo share what Lawrence describes as her "first real sex scene." And, of course, in true J.Law fashion, the actress got refreshingly real about what the entire experience was like during The Hollywood Reporter's recent actress round table.

Photos: Getty Images
"It was weird," Lawrence said about filming the scene with Pratt. "And everything was done right; nobody did anything wrong. It's just a bizarre experience."
Lawrence was so weirded out by the entire experience that she got "really, really drunk" to prepare for it. "But then that led to more anxiety when I got home because I was like, 'What have I done? I don't know,'" she says.
Also adding to her anxiety levels was the fact that Pratt is married. "It was going to be my first time kissing a married man, and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach," she says. "And I knew it was my job, but I couldn't tell my stomach that. So I called my mom, and I was like, 'Will you just tell me it's OK?' It was just very vulnerable. And you don't know what's too much. You want to do it real, you want everything to be real, but then...that was the most vulnerable I've ever been."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Helpfularticlesforeveryone. Powered by Blogger.

Featured Video

Comments